Thursday, April 30, 2009

Welcome to May 2009!
Wow! How can it already be May starting tomorrow? It is hard to believe that we are in our last few weeks of school. Some info. for this upcoming week: I will be out on Monday afternoon as well as Friday morning... the students are aware of this and plans are in place for those days. On Monday morning, the children who earned Tiger Bucks should bring them to complete their shopping (10:10 am on Monday) with Mrs. Stricker and Mrs. Redding. Friday is an early dismissal for the students (1:30 pm) due to a teacher meeting.
We will be compiling class lists for the students who will be moving to Willow Creek. The students who are remaining at AMES have been placed this week. We are planning a Moving Up Day for the end of May. Details of this day will be sent home soon from the main office.
As a side note, many of the students have been full of questions regarding the swine flu. I am able to answer some questions in simplistic ways, but feel it would be best for them to speak with you about this issue. They are aware of the basic and how to keep themselves safe and healthy, beyond that...well, I am leaving that up to you!

3 comments:

  1. I was not sure how else to get in touch with you but here is a a link for ginger juices which are supposed to be REALLY helpful for nausea. Let me know if any help:)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. S. I am so sorry that you had such a rough day....I am thinking of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lynn for the encouraging comment on my blog!!!:))

    ReplyDelete